Terms of the fruitlife.com.ua Ukraine agreement
Unless otherwise provided in the terms of this Agreement, the following terms have the following meanings:
• Acceptance - full acceptance by the Visitor or the Buyer of the terms of the Agreement;
• Visitor - any individual - an Internet user who accesses the online store;
• Buyer - any person, regardless of status (individual, legal entity, individual - entrepreneur), who orders and pays for goods in the online store;
• Seller - the owner of the goods offered in the online store;
• Goods - an object of a material nature, admitted to free circulation on the territory of Ukraine in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, presented for sale through an online store;
• Registration - a procedure in which the Visitor or the Buyer by filling out the appropriate forms of the Online Store provides the necessary information (Personal Data) for the ability to order and pay for Goods in the Online Store;
• Personal data is information or a set of information about an individual, which is provided by the Visitor / Buyer during the registration process and allows to identify the Visitor / Buyer;
If the Visitor or the Buyer does not agree with the terms of the Agreement, he undertakes not to use this online store. Registration in the Online Store means that the Visitor / Buyer is familiar with this agreement, understands and accepts it fully and unconditionally.
This Agreement may be amended and / or supplemented by the Online Store Administration unilaterally without any special notice. A new or amended Agreement becomes effective upon posting it on the Online Store website.
Registration on the website of the online store
1. To be able to form orders in the online store, the Buyer must go through the registration procedure and enter the necessary data for registration on the site.
2. Upon registration on the site, the Buyer undertakes to provide reliable and accurate information about himself and his contact details, for the Seller to fulfill its obligations to the Buyer and delivery to the Buyer of the Goods paid by him.
3. In the process of registration on the website of the Online Store, the Buyer indicates the login (his e-mail) and password, for the security of which he is responsible. The buyer undertakes not to disclose to third parties the login and password specified during registration, to store this data in a place inaccessible to third parties. For all actions performed on his behalf, ie using his login and password, the responsibility lies solely with the Buyer.
Personal information of the Buyer
1. Taking this Agreement, the Buyer agrees to the collection and use of certain information about him in accordance with the provisions of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection". In addition, the Buyer consents to the Seller to collect, use, transmit, process and maintain information related to the Buyer's membership.
Ordering goods in the online store
1. The buyer can place an order independently after registration on the website of the online store or by phone listed at the top of the page. After placing the order, the buyer will be sent a notification confirming the order and the availability of the goods or the estimated date of receipt of the goods in its absence. When placing an order without registration, the message is made by telephone.
2. When placing an order in quantities exceeding one unit of one item and the absence of the required quantity of goods, the Seller informs the Buyer by sending him a notice. The Buyer may agree to accept the goods in the quantity available to the Seller, or cancel the order. In the absence of a response to the notice within 3 days, the Seller has the right to cancel the order.
3. In the absence of the goods specified on the website of the Online Store, due to technical problems, as well as for other reasons beyond the control of the Seller, the specified order is canceled, and the Buyer is informed by sending him a message.
4. Terms of payment and delivery of goods are described in the section "Delivery and payment".
Limitation of the Seller's liability
1. The seller is not responsible for any errors, typographical errors and inaccuracies that may be found in the materials contained in this online store. The seller makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the website of the online store information. All information and materials are provided on an "as is" basis, without any warranties, either express or implied.
2. The seller is not responsible for the statements and opinions of visitors to the online store, left as comments or reviews. The opinion of the Seller may not coincide with the opinion and position of the authors of reviews and comments. At the same time, the Seller takes all possible measures to prevent the publication of messages that violate current legislation of Ukraine or morality.
3. The Seller is not responsible for possible illegal actions of the Visitor / Buyer in relation to third parties, or third parties in relation to the Visitor / Buyer.
4. The seller is not responsible for damage, loss or expense (actual or possible) incurred in connection with this online store, its use or inability to use.
5. The Seller is not responsible for the loss of the Visitor / Buyer of access to his account - the account on the site planetaken97.com.ua (loss of login, password, other information).
6. For the purpose of the above, the Seller reserves the right to delete the information posted on the website of the Online Store and take technical and legal measures to terminate access to the Online Store Visitors / Buyers create in accordance with the conclusion of the Seller , or Visitors / Buyers who violate the requirements of the Agreement
Procedure and deadlines for filing a complaint:
1. Complaints about the quality of the bouquet or other goods can be filed within 3 hours after delivery (this time may be enough to wither flowers and fruits without proper care).
1.2 Complaints about quality and freshness must include photos. Photos sent later than 3 hours after the order is not considered. Photos can be sent viber, whatsapp, skype or mail. Be sure to indicate the order number and name of the payer. Complaints from third parties are not accepted for consideration.
1.3 Complaint of delay is not accepted.
Procedure and terms of complaint permits:
2. We try to respond to complaints from our customers as soon as possible, so the maximum time for reviewing a complaint is 24 hours.
2.1 If at the time of delivery of the order the bouquets already had an improper appearance, the customer has the right to demand a complete replacement of products or to demand a full or partial refund.
2.2 A photo report is not a mandatory service, and the absence of a photo report cannot be a cause for complaint.
Procedure and terms of refund:
3. The return is made within 3 days from the date of the decision to return.
3.1 Upon return, a payment system fee is charged to the buyer. It is also possible to leave funds on the buyer's balance, then the commission is not charged.
3.2 Refunds are not made if:
- the recipient refused to receive the bouquet
- we cannot call the recipient and there are no alternative numbers
- the recipient is not in the country / city and he cannot accept the bouquet
- the customer changed his mind to give the bouquet in less than 4 hours before the delivery of the bouquet
3.3 The refund is made only to the payer and cannot be paid to third parties